Clinical and scientific societies in fields related to dentofacial sleep are welcomed to apply and become Associate Society Members of World Dentofacial Sleep Society. Becoming an Associate Society of World Dentofacial Sleep Society will help to connect your organization and membership with an international network of like-minded professionals advancing dentofacial sleep health.
- Organization has been active for at least 1 year
- Organization’s membership comprises professionals working in the fields related to dentofacial sleep medicine or science
- Organization is one of the following:
- A national society registered (incorporated) with the national government and governed by bylaws or a constitutions, or
- A registered society with a governing board and at least 25 members
- Organization has notable activities or accomplishments in the last 2 years
- Patient organizations
- For-profit companies or consulting organizations
- Organizations with aims and missions that conflict with those of World Dentofacial Sleep Society
Benefits of Associate Society Membership
- Discounted membership fee for World Dentofacial Sleep Society (available to groups)
- Online access to Sleep Medicine
- Complimentary meeting room space for annual membership meetings held at the World Dentofacial Sleep Society meeting prior to the opening ceremony. Space is available for up to four hours, requires a request in advance, and is contingent on available space.
- Acknowledgment of membership on the World Dentofacial Sleep Society website
- Use of the World Dentofacial Sleep Society logo for website and print material to publicize society membership. (Approval from WDSS is required prior to use.)
- One complimentary individual membership in World Dentofacial Sleep Society for a society representative
- One complimentary delegate registration to the biennial World Dentofacial Sleep Society meeting
- One complimentary educational booth or table at the World Dentofacial Sleep Society meeting to share society news, upcoming meetings, membership information, and educational materials
- Publication of news on World Dentofacial Sleep Society website and global network
- Participation of affiliated society representative at the biennial meeting
Submit completed application to email@example.com. The board of World Dentofacial Sleep Society will then review the application, and the applicant organization will receive notification via email on acceptance. Accepted organizations are added to the list of Associate Society Members of World Dentofacial Sleep Society.
Society Membership Dues
There are three options for annual society membership dues:
- Option 1: No financial cost option: Provide in-kind promotion of World Dentofacial Sleep Society events and meetings. Promotional communications will be no more than monthly. In addition, the Associate Society Member provides a complimentary exhibit or educational booth and single registration for the Associate Society’s meeting.
- Option 2: Maintain a minimum of 25 annual memberships in World Dentofacial Sleep Society
- Option 3: Pay an annual fee of $2500 USD.